Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

He was pretty good for Barcelona. What are you talking about?

He was a decent bench player for them their last season and everyone here thinks he's an NBA All Star in the making. I'm not saying he sucks or can't develop, my expectations just remain low until I see something from the kid.

He was a decent bench player for them their last season and everyone here thinks he's an NBA All Star in the making. I'm not saying he sucks or can't develop, my expectations just remain low until I see something from the kid.

Are you really complaining that a guy didn't perform better in the second best league in the world as a 17-18 year old?

That does it, he was good in some random game. May as well retire his number now.

You're one of those guys who can only view things through hindsight, aren't you?

Are you really complaining that a guy didn't perform better in the second best league in the world as a 17-18 year old?

No, but I'm not hyping him up to be a star in the making until I actually see more from him. Until then he's just a developmental bench player.

You're one of those guys who can only view things through hindsight, aren't you?

Uhh, no. I was against the kid before the draft last season and you could probably look up my posts to prove it. I'm not a fan of him and his game, I'll cheer him on when he's in a Magic uniform but that doesn't mean I have to believe he's a star in the making. If he proves me wrong then great, but I'm not going to change my opinion just because he plays in Orlando.

Uhh, no. I was against the kid before the draft last season and you could probably look up my posts to prove it. I'm not a fan of him and his game, I'll cheer him on when he's in a Magic uniform but that doesn't mean I have to believe he's a star in the making. If he proves me wrong then great, but I'm not going to change my opinion just because he plays in Orlando.

What do you have against athletic three point shooters?

What do you have against athletic three point shooters?

So because he's an athletic three point shooter (who so far has only managed 34% from 3 in the NBA), he's a star in the making?

I hate to admit it because he was the player I wanted us to draft, but aside from his 3 point shooting, I didn't see much that impressed me last year. In fact, I was shocked at how poor of a ball handler he was. Hopefully it was just youth and nervousness on his part. I really hope he becomes the player that I was expecting him to be. I'm done. I will throw no more stones.