Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Jamal Crawford will meet with the Los Angeles Clippers, Orlando Magic, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks in free agency.

First time i've seen us mentioned in bigger news outlets for him.

Looks like were finally wanting to stack this roster.

Lets do it!

Him and his expiring contract will be more valuable than the 2nd rounder we gave up in the long run.

we didn't even give up a second rounder. it's a fake top 55 protected second rounder.

I'd throw a one year 26 million deal at Jeff Green.

If you are going to punt a year I can think of better options that throwing away $26M on Jeff Green.

How about this:

Rajon Rondo - 2 year deal with an opt-out, starting at $14M. He had a good year last year, put up 12 ppg, 11 apg; but needs to be out of Sacramento to finish re-habbing his reputation.

Lance Stephenson - 2 year deal with an opt-out, starting at $10M. Re-unite him with Vogel who had him playing at near all-star level in Indiana.

Lets do it!

Yay! We're going from one of the league's youngest to one of the oldest rather quickly. Yawn.

Lets do it!

this was before the meeks news. meeks probably means no Crawford.

we probably were interested thinking we could sign him to a one year deal for some money. he probably wants multiple years. we don't want that.

Yay! We're going from one of the league's youngest to one of the oldest rather quickly. Yawn.

That was kind of the point. We wanted Veterans to help us win games while we keep our best young prospects moving forward.

You guys complain about everything.

We need to stack this roster. Give Vogel as many weapons as you can and let him put it together.

That was kind of the point. We wanted Veterans to help us win games while we keep our best young prospects moving forward.

You guys complain about everything.

We need to stack this roster. Give Vogel as many weapons as you can and let him put it together.

Ok that's fine ... JC is good still, just old.

this was before the meeks news. meeks probably means no Crawford.

we probably were interested thinking we could sign him to a one year deal for some money. he probably wants multiple years. we don't want that.

Yeah maybe.

Although Meeks is a pretty good 3 point shooter he really cant do anything else. I imagine he is going to be a deep bench player.