Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL @ BOS

With regards to Boston finding and signing talent within the league, they've absolutely dominated that aspect of the rebuild compared to us.

DING DING DING, We have a winner.

Nailed it. They hired a great coach, and have signed players that have bought into Steven's system and have drafted a certain "type" of player. They all have a little edge to em. Outside of Thomas, they're just filled with middle tier guys but they fit PERFECTLY.

I mean, look what Stevens has been able to do with Evan Turner. All those guys, Sullinger, Johnson, Bradley, Smart, Olynyk, they just all play well together. They compete. They're physical. They're not soft.

When they get Crowder back, they will be a team that I wouldn't want to face in the playoffs. Your gonna have to earn your win. They're not "great" by any stretch, but they have developed a mentality of playing tough & psychical basketball.

Throw in the fact Boston is gonna get 2 picks in the top 15, they're smoking us on the rebuild. Also, they're Boston, so landing big name free agents isn't a problem for them.

I hate them, but I'll give credit where it's due, and they've built a winning foundation there.

• Upvote 3

I'd love to have their place in the east right now

I would have loved to have had their place in the East last year even. They're just better than us, no way around that. We might have a couple guys who could become better than anyone on their team, but they're a much better team right now. And something tells me they'll be adding a nice player this off-season.