Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Tobias is shooting 15.4% from three in January.

It's like harris, oladipo, and Fournier all draw from the same three point shooting pool and Oladipo is taking it all for himself right now.

Tobias Harris: I guess its my turn to shoot awful this month and be the scapegoat!!!!

smile_svgsad.png

Fournier: I'll play the guy who doesn't exist on court

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.png

Oladipo: My role is the guy who's finding his rhythm on offense.

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.png

over the last 20 games vucevic is averaging 18.0 ppg and 8.1 rebounds with 54% shooting

over the last 15 games vucevic is averaging 18.6 ppg and 7.3 rebounds with 55% shooting

over the last 10 games vucevic is averaging 18.8 ppg and 7.0 rebounds with 56% shooting

over the last 5 games vucevic is averaging 14.2 ppg and 5.2 rebounds with 50% shooting

small slump.

over the last 20 games vucevic is averaging 18.0 ppg and 8.1 rebounds with 54% shooting

over the last 15 games vucevic is averaging 18.6 ppg and 7.3 rebounds with 55% shooting

over the last 10 games vucevic is averaging 18.8 ppg and 7.0 rebounds with 56% shooting

over the last 5 games vucevic is averaging 14.2 ppg and 5.2 rebounds with 50% shooting

small slump.

Why do you think his rebounding numbers are so down? He used to be a daily double-double

Why do you think his rebounding numbers are so down? He used to be a daily double-double

I think a few different reasons.

oladipo, harris, fournier, and Gordon are all averaging more rebounds than they did last year. Those rebounds need to come from somewhere.

We're a much better rebounding team than we were last year so its not a result of him not getting rebounds that he should be getting compared to last year.

He's rotating more on defense which puts him out of position.

conditioning?

I think a few different reasons.

oladipo, harris, fournier, and Gordon are all averaging more rebounds than they did last year. Those rebounds need to come from somewhere.

We're a much better rebounding team than we were last year so its not a result of him not getting rebounds that he should be getting compared to last year.

He's rotating more on defense which puts him out of position.

conditioning?

I could see all those things. Also, possibly focusing so much on scoring due to being our only consistent offensive threat?