Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ LA Clippers

They do downgrade these flagrant but the fact they assessed the fine immediately the day after shows they didn't give two ****s about reviewing the call. Their priority is protecting human assets since they can't boost Laker's sorry asses, they don't have Miami to bend over for, and Methlahoma Thunder have fallen off a cliff.

The fact that no one in the Magic organization has made any noise to the league office about that fine and ejection really bothers me. Our organization should at least stand up for its players/employees. Maybe they already know that no matter what they complain about, the league office would twist it into some drama that makes our organization looks bad so they can once again mine our players into their marketable teams. I'm just glad they failed with Dwight Howard. lol

Steele and Turner probably wanted to say more about that ejection because unlike most commentary crews, they are actually unbiased and respectful guys. They even thought it was at least least a borderline flagrant nothing more because Kyle O'Quinn a character of a headcase and hasn't ever been besmirched.

But enough with my philosophies.