Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Orlando Magic vs. Washington Wizards Gamethread

I loved what Ben Gordon gave us but for the life of me I just don't get why he was covering Paul Pierce in crunch time. Like... what?? Heck I would have rather he defended John Wall. Pierce shot over Ben at will, I just don't get that.

The kinda wilted against New Orleans. They came back against Washington. Rebounding was also better. I'll consider that progress and on to the next. Nice to see something from Fournier, to say the least.

If they would all just stop turning the freggin' ball over every other second, they may work wonders.

Turnovers is truly what does us in each game. It's not JV's playcalling so much as we turn the ball over 20 times a game. Cut that in half and we may just win the 2nd game and make the 1st game interesting.

I loved what Ben Gordon gave us but for the life of me I just don't get why he was covering Paul Pierce in crunch time. Like... what?? Heck I would have rather he defended John Wall. Pierce shot over Ben at will, I just don't get that.

The kinda wilted against New Orleans. They came back against Washington. Rebounding was also better. I'll consider that progress and on to the next. Nice to see something from Fournier, to say the least.

If they would all just stop turning the freggin' ball over every other second, they may work wonders.

Expect Fournier to go 2-9 tomorrow. That's his issue throughout his career. He shows what he can do and follows it up with a useless game. We're hoping that he can show a little consistancy in the future.

Expect Fournier to go 2-9 tomorrow. That's his issue throughout his career. He shows what he can do and follows it up with a useless game. We're hoping that he can show a little consistancy in the future.

He's still young just turned 22 I believe