Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Wolves got more value for Love than we did for Dwight?

Now that the NBA has managed to give Cleveland all the picks and payback for Lebron leaving maybe we might get some NBA love from Silver.

Am I being extremely short sighted by thinking Silver is going to be fairer than Stern?

do we really have to go through each player and what package each fetched? Nobody is judging the GM so why you even bring that up...you're defending something that hasn't even been said.

You asked who cares if Cleveland was lucky or unlucky, I answered. There are several types of people who care about the how and why these things transpire in comparison to one another. Only one of the examples I gave mentioned the GM. I'm not defending anything, I'm answering the question you asked for the sake of discussion.

the most important thing here...is how will this affect kyrie in fantasy???? And also, why must paul george break his leg clean in half? and will monta ellie still have it all or does chandler parsons have some?

the most important thing here...is how will this affect kyrie in fantasy???? And also, why must paul george break his leg clean in half? and will monta ellie still have it all or does chandler parsons have some?

Who cares about Kyrie, I need to know how both Lebron and Kevin Love's numbers are going to be affected? They are my two keepers.

Who cares about Kyrie, I need to know how both Lebron and Kevin Love's numbers are going to be affected? They are my two keepers.

I'll trade for either of them, just choose the players :)