Sign in to follow this  
penny4ever

Where to find a Magic swingman jersey please ?

Hello fans !

I was wondering where to find a black (the modern, not the throwback) swingman jersey of young players like Harkless or Oladipo please ? I'm french and the only way for me to get it is to search on the web, unhappy I don't find anything...

Thanks for the help :)

I didn't thought we could choose any player for the swingman jerseys from the nba store, I thought it was possible only for replicas. But $110 (without shipping), I give up...

Thanks anyway ?4thewin, if someone else has another idea :)

I didn't thought we could choose any player for the swingman jerseys from the nba store, I thought it was possible only for replicas. But $110 (without shipping), I give up...

Thanks anyway ?4thewin, if someone else has another idea :)/>

Unless you're buying bootleg jerseys, you won't find anything cheaper.

Do you live in the Orlando area?

Reason I ask is they're about to do 25% off your entire purchase at the Magic Team Shop at Amway Center.

If not and you're looking for a better price point, you can always do the custom replica:

http://www.orlandomagicshop.com/Orlando_Magic/adidas_Orlando_Magic_Custom_Replica_Jersey-Black

Reason I ask is they're about to do 25% off your entire purchase at the Magic Team Shop at Amway Center.

If not and you're looking for a better price point, you can always do the custom replica:

http://www.orlandomagicshop.com/Orlando_Magic/adidas_Orlando_Magic_Custom_Replica_Jersey-Black

He's French so I assume he's in another country. You have any international hookups Dan?

By the way Dan, is it possible to customize a throwback jersey? I can only find Penny and Shaq jerseys but I'd LOVE to get a Vince Carter one just like this one:

Vince-Carter-Jersey-Black-15-Orlando-Magic-Jersey-268827.jpg

By the way Dan, is it possible to customize a throwback jersey? I can only find Penny and Shaq jerseys but I'd LOVE to get a Vince Carter one just like this one:

Vince-Carter-Jersey-Black-15-Orlando-Magic-Jersey-268827.jpg

They do customize them at the Magic Team Shop at Amway Center, but you're based out of Portugal, correct?

• Upvote 1

He's French so I assume he's in another country. You have any international hookups Dan?

Got it. I'll have to chat with the retail guys to see if there's anything they can do for the international crew.

They do customize them at the Magic Team Shop at Amway Center, but you're based out of Portugal, correct?

Oh that is pretty cool. And yes, I live in Portugal but I might go to Orlando in the near future.

Thanks!

Thank you for the replies.

I live in France, that's right. I already have a black swingman jersey of Hardaway (the jersey of my dream, because it's this Magic generation who make me love the NBA, because it's Penny of course and because it's one of the sweetest jerseys ever, according to a lot of people). I have another white swingman of T-Mac (the one he wore in his last year here). I'm looking to improve my little collection, and the next I'd like to get is the actual third. If possible a player of the future, but a Nelson would be fine too.

Out of interest, do any of the jerseys for sale this year have the 25th anniversary patch on? Or are they only for the player's jerseys and not going to be put on the ones for sale?