Sign in to follow this  
Bo Bandy

Andrew Nicholson

I see a little Horace in Andrew.

I also see a little 3D in Harkless and a lil Penny in E'Twaun Moore.

Are you referring to the little Penny in the commercials?

I'll give you a pass since you probably either didn't see or remember Horace from his earlier days. The likeness is almost uncanny, and certainly better than the David West comparisons. Give Nich some time on D

I can only assume that you think that I'm much younger than I am. Or you think I only started watching basketball in the mid-90s. Either way you are drawing a conclusion based off of nothing but condescension. Please tell me, in detail, what similarities you see in the two players. And please, feel free to use something a little less vague than "uncanny likeness". I want to know.

I don't know where the David West comparison came from but I certainly didn't make it.

• Upvote 1

It's hard to compare him to anyone when he isn't getting any playing time. Glen Davis gets hurt and I feel like the Coaching staff has completely jumped ship. Ayon is getting an absurd amount of minutes and Nicholson is getting the shaft. That being said, he did initially get the starting spot and didn't make the most of his chance. But common! Get him back on the court. Etwan Moore's getting the shaft as well... There is no way that Big Baby has this big of an impact on our team. Our coaching staff has gone haywire...

Lets win a game too... wizards... common