Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

GT: Magic vs. Grizzlies

Vucci held his own against one of the best frontcourts in the league.....16&9 with a blocked shot and imo could of easily had 20&10....not bad.....overall i think our team will be able to score quite easily....we'll score enough to win games it's the defense that will ultimately decide whether we win or lose....if our defense can be decent we will win more than whatever Vegas said we would which is like what 22 games? Now Whether people want to win more than that is a different question in it's own right....me personally i don't care how many games we win just as long as we're not out there TRYING to lose....i like watching magic basketball i wouldn't be able to put myself through watching a whole season of dudes just mailing it in just to get a top pick....

Vucci held his own against one of the best frontcourts in the league.....16&9 with a blocked shot and imo could of easily had 20&10....not bad.....overall i think our team will be able to score quite easily....we'll score enough to win games it's the defense that will ultimately decide whether we win or lose....if our defense can be decent we will win more than whatever Vegas said we would which is like what 22 games? Now Whether people want to win more than that is a different question in it's own right....me personally i don't care how many games we win just as long as we're not out there TRYING to lose....i like watching magic basketball i wouldn't be able to put myself through watching a whole season of dudes just mailing it in just to get a top pick....

Hedo I agree VUCI held his own. My concern is rebounding, Hedo has to get at least 7,a game. I got a bad feeling BBD will be focusing more on his scoring. They hurt us on offensive rebounding, which leads to that dreaded and 1. Overall I believe we'll be better than people think

Now Whether people want to win more than that is a different question in it's own right....me personally i don't care how many games we win just as long as we're not out there TRYING to lose....i like watching magic basketball i wouldn't be able to put myself through watching a whole season of dudes just mailing it in just to get a top pick....

Amen. I don't think there is a lot to be gained from tanking a whole season and hoping we get a high pick, it'll just set us even further back in my opinion. We're better off slowly building from where we are now, even if it means a mediocre season.

I dont have a problem with q. He has been a good vet off the bench. We just need young players at this time, so he has to go. But, He has done everything we've asked of him. He has played hard on the court; since he has been here. 3m player, good energy, ok 3 ball, and some post ups.

I had bigger issues with Turk and Jason Richardson (when he was here)

I've actually always liked Q. It would just be a shame to have to cut DQ or O'Quinn.