Sign in to follow this  
edwin

the new guy

Do you double down on a 5 too? We are pushing it to get to 20 wins. If we get 42 wins I will run around the arena in pink underwear singing its raining men. I will do the same if Otis ever lands another GM job. That being said no way is it happening.

book it jajajajajaja i will be there with channel 13 jajajajajaja

Welcome to the boards Edwin.

As for the possible prediction, Im not sure how close to .500 we will get as a ball club. I would have to think that like most, my predictions will have little value because of the many possibilities that can play out in a NBA season.

Injuries are always an "X-Factor" with any team. Since most of the superstars are only on a handful of teams, they would be the most vulnerable of this happening, specially when you have players reaching their late 20's and early to mid 30's.

If the Knicks lose Melo to a serious injury, they are done.... 6th seed at best.... If the Nets lose Williams, they will be even worst. If you look at Miami, Wade has had alot of injuries every year.... Lebron hasnt had a major one yet.... And neither has Bosh, either one of those guys go down its going to be an issue.

With all that a side, if the season has none of these Injuries and if everyone remained as they are now, I think we realistically come out as a 9 or 10th seed. Winning around 25 to 30 games, around the .350 - .400 range.

I believe we have a very good group of Vet's that will not tank and become the worst team for drafting sakes. They will want to play hard and put the rookies in every possible situation, playing from behind... playing while ahead... closing games out... getting closed out... winning games in the last possession and losing games in the last possession.