Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I am the same cyberx from several teams forums. There are certain players that are untouchables. For the Rockets they are Donatas and Parsons(and Lin). Morey has not changed his deal despite the media reports. Firm stance. Take it or leave it. Dwight and his handlers started lowering his value this past week. Trust me when I say, this will not drag on till August. The Rockets have other pending moves, and they are not going to wait around all summer.

Prove it.

What's your email/twitter?

I knew I was entering the lions den here. Flame away. I have more details about the trade I didnt release. We have been negotiation for several months actually, and right now is the closest we have been since draft night. Say hello to Houston JR,DH,BBD,CD.

• Upvote 1

I knew I was entering the lions den here. Flame away. I have more details about the trade I didnt release. We have been negotiation for several months actually, and right now is the closest we have been since draft night. Say hello to Houston JR,DH,BBD,CD.

then post on Clutchfans right now under the same moniker.

:chairshot:

• Downvote 1

And oh, guess who I just added to our twitter, JRudolph. He knows its about to go down. Direct message him, he will tell you that the Rockets are getting DH in 2-3 days. He wont say it publicly though because hes upset about it. LOL.

• Upvote 1

And oh, guess who I just added to our twitter, JRudolph. He knows its about to go down. Direct message him, he will tell you that the Rockets are getting DH in 2-3 days. He wont say it publicly though because hes upset about it. LOL.

Direct message him and post it on here if you are the real cyberx.

Will the real cyberx please stand up! Please stand up!

vma2000_eminem_slimshady.jpg

Guys, I work 60 hrs a week for an agent. Im retiring for the night. The framework is martin,lamb,jones,picks,morris,non guaranteed , and dh,jr,ch,bbd.

cyberx on Clutchfans said he works for an agency. This cyberx says he works for a team. Time to queue the Oompa Loompas to see him out.

What's funny is this is a phoney pretending to be a phoney, IMO.

Did you really think I would give direct details of who I work for? I have contact with both gm's and jr's people. Henny has changed his mind a couple times, so we have to be patient. FWIW, Im not trying to cause a stir,being that I work for a private industry, we cant post everything on twitter. Im up late,and before I speak to Jeremy and Jeremy tomorrow , I thought Id pass along the latest meeting.

As far as releasing more info to Chuck Nevitt, who the hell are you? If you could read, I specifically said I will not release details of who I am or who I work for, it would possibly nix the deal. Christ, we have worked with the owner for 6 months for DH and now some chump wants me to "prove" who I am just so he can look like a good poster..

Heres the deal Chuck Nevitt, when the trade goes down, take yourself off clutchfans and here, and Ill do the same if it doesnt go down as I said this week. Thats how confident I am. Even further, yes I have your information when we last spoke on clutchfans last week, being that you are trying to intimidate me, I will post ALL your private info for them to see in a couple days when this trade goes down. Including, your mommys address where you live, and your facebook.

Dont F with me. My boss is worth millions, and you are some chump from asia in your mommys basement with 3 tabs open, clutchfans, TBN, and big booty *****es on the other.It must be hard to type while fapping.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guys, I work 60 hrs a week for an agent.

cyberx on Clutchfans said he works for an agency. This cyberx says he works for a team.

Huh???

Regardless, if this turns out to be true it will be effing epic!