Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

And yea lin is a cash cow in markability so i dont see y theyd pass on him with the bird rights leting them go over the cap to keep him, and knicks fans wood be pssed they miss out on nash and lin dont return. theyd burn the garden down.lol but another thing if the sign felton i think theyd let him go since they also signed kidd

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

RT @FisolaNYDN: TV reporter in South Carolina has Felton saying Knicks deal with Lin is off

Well, if it's a tv reporter from South Carolina, I guess it must be true. They've always been the best sources for this kind of information. Huh?

I think the if HOU gets LIN then they will go all in to get d12...they get a PG to pair with D12 and have some talent at other positions, even if they give up lamb, jones, k-mart and picks to us....

They aren't going to half-ass this, they were either going to tank or go all in, mediocre is the worst thing you can be in the NBA.....

I've heard of withdrawing qualifying offers but not actual offer sheets.

yea thats what i was sayin cuz u withdraw a offer sheet witch is a promise pretty much cuz they agreed to it, but thatd give them bad rep in the future if u ask me

I've heard of withdrawing qualifying offers but not actual offer sheets.

shock, you may be correct on this. I can find many teams withdrawing QO's to their own free agents, but am having a hard time finding a team withdrawing a offer sheet to another teams FA....However, this is specifically why HOU has not given Asik his offer sheet.

Good point:

Michael Sheehy ‏@2EvilDead

@ShockPhantom_ I think if this happens Houston might be more inclined to go in. Pairing Dwight with the huge Chinese market of Lin equals $

This could be good for us. Especially if the Rockets withdraw Asik's offer.

yea thats what i was sayin cuz u withdraw a offer sheet witch is a promise pretty much cuz they agreed to it, but thatd give them bad rep in the future if u ask me

Kind of like a player saying he's loyal to his team one month only to refuse to play for them the next? That gives him a bad rep...I get your point completely....

shock, you may be correct on this. I can find many teams withdrawing QO's to their own free agents, but am having a hard time finding a team withdrawing a offer sheet to another teams FA....However, this is specifically why HOU has not given Asik his offer sheet.

I think you CAN but it looks bad. But I mean if you have the potential to get a top 5 player you do what you have to.

Good point:

This could be good for us. Especially if the Rockets withdraw Asik's offer.

I think they have been reading my comments, shock!