Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

The Knicks are considering signing UFA Raymond Felton and letting RFA Jeremy Lin walk to the Rockets, a source close to situation confirms.

The Knicks are considering signing UFA Raymond Felton and letting RFA Jeremy Lin walk to the Rockets, a source close to situation confirms.

noway knicks r going to fuke this up for us

• Upvote 1

I think if the Knicks don't math Lin (highly unlikely, he brings in so much $$$$$$ in merchandise and he's a pretty good PG), I think they withdraw Asik's offer sheet (teams have been known to do this--we actually withdrew Darko's QO after we told his agent we were going to present him with one), and go all in for Howard.

Lin

Lee

Parsons/White

Patterson/morris

d12/d-mo

Not a bad start....

Again, I still think the knicks are bluffing and cannot believe they are playing hide and seek right now with HOU...http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2012/07/hide-and-seek-nba-style-rockets-scour-las-vegas-to-deliver-lin-offer-sheet/

noway knicks r going to fuke this up for us

No they aren't....see previous post....this is EXACTLY why HOU is waiting for NY to match before offering Asik a formal offer...they can always withdraw their offer...

alanhahn profile

alanhahn “@allzoner: Felton also said the Knicks deal with Jeremy Lin is off” <— well this is interesting….

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Knicks close to obtaining point guard Raymond Felton in sign and trade with Blazers, source tells Y! Sports.

lolwut