Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ehhh calling BS on the this new 3 way....more than likely it is just us posturing now. Houston did yesterday with the Aldridge report and today is our turn. Find it very telling that not one major source is reporting on this aside from Mejia (if you wanna call him a major source, he has been the most accurate) and he is calling BS on it.

Also check this out...looks like the Knicks are intenetionally playing hide and go seek with the Rockets when it comes to delivering Lin's offer sheet thus pushing back the date on when Hou can get serious about a trade with us.

Link:

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2012/07/hide-and-seek-nba-style-rockets-scour-las-vegas-to-deliver-lin-offer-sheet/

Lets hope so a lot of people want parsons he will instantly become a fan favorite like Mike Miller 2.0. Hes more athletic than Miller ever was and can play the 1 through the 4 positions. I think Henny's philosophy is to bring guys who want to be here (and who are worth their contract of course i.e Anderson). Parsons would rather be a magic than anything else grew up a lifelong fan. Thats one of the main reasons I think this deal isnt done yet both us and Houston are adamant about Parsons. And I saw the Houston summer league game last night and if we get to pick two of the three draft picks go with lamb and jones white didnt play up to par. I have one question though if baby is included in the deal and there is no center we are getting from the Houston deal who is gonna start at center next year O'Quinn that new Mexican guy I mean we cant be serious starting those two

We can just lure Muggsy Bogues out of retirement to play center. We're going to be awful (which is our goal) we want our own lottery picks to go with whatever ones we acquire. Who cares who plays center.

• Upvote 1

Thanks man, I haven't been this distraught over humans dying. I'm a super straight faced apathetic person. Not sure what's going on.

Probably because Dogs are more loyal than humans, with the exception of Dwight Howard, i hear loyalty is pretty important to him.

As opposed to ESPN I guess?

to be fair, most of the BS ESPN has been spouting has originated from guys like Alex Kennedy and Jarrod Rudolph. They'll report anything that will generate buzz.

wow cant believe the knicks are being b***** bout the lin offer sheet lets be real tho. henny wants lotto pick and some1 to take our bad contracts so unless the cavs wanta get 3 deals hes going to the rockets.

• Upvote 1

KCJHoop profile

KCJHoop RT @PeterVecsey1: Nets have come to terms with C.J. Watson as backup point. Two years at vet minimum. Watson owns option on second year