Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Why is Redick at SF... why is Turk at PF

Turk is big enough to play the 4, and redick,martin,and lamb would all have to get minutes so one of them would move to 3.

I have to say, my dog died this morning and I was having a relatively tough time already but this news is really helping to make me feel like killing myself.

holy **** dude

So were gonna be stacked at the 2 and the 4 if we do this deal

sg- Martin,Lamb,Redick,Liggins

pf- Nicholson,Patterson,Jones,Clark,Harper

so I guess we have to

pg- Jameer,Wayns(or Ish)

Sg-Martin,Lamb,Liggins

sf redick,clark,harper

pf- turk, nicholson,jones

C- Davis, Patterson,Ayon,O'Quin

reddick wont play SF, and Turk wont play PF. Ppl at the summer league have been saying Harper has got a lot bigger, and looks more like a PF should. So switch Harper with Turk.

Turk is big enough to play the 4, and redick,martin,and lamb would all have to get minutes so one of them would move to 3.

We have a ton of good PFs yet we play Turk at the 4? And Redick cannot play 3. Someone is getting moved most likely or someone just isn't getting minutes.

I have to say, my dog died this morning and I was having a relatively tough time already but this news is really helping to make me feel like killing myself.

Sorry to hear that man, but just take comfort in the fact that there is a 99% chance this is bull**** and will lead to us getting a better package from Houston.

I don't post often these days, but today I just have the urge to post my thoughts about this whole ordeal:

HAHAHA.

That is all. As you were.

Cavs Beat Writer :

Jason Lloyd

Getting questions about Cavs/Magic/Lakers 3way. Here's what I know: #Cavs never "backed out" of trade with Nets. Talks simply never advanced very far because Cavs didn't like what they were getting. All the reports were completely overblown & premature. To say the Cavs withdrew from those talks is inaccurate because their position never changed, so it makes sense if talks shifted to LA. But Lakers don't have many assets left. They used their draft picks to get Nash. Aside from Bynum, Lakers don't have much to offer. Cavs and Magic would both be looking for draft picks and Lakers just don't have any to spare.

Jason Lloyd

Team that remains a best fit, for what Orlando wants, is Houston. They have the right collection of picks and young players & wouldn't need help from a 3rd team to get the deal done. Not sourced, this is strictly my opinion: Dwight Howard is either in Houston or Orlando at the start of the season.

We have a ton of good PFs yet we play Turk at the 4? And Redick cannot play 3. Someone is getting moved most likely or someone just isn't getting minutes.

Thts why the Rockets trade kind of bugs me because 3 shooting guards have to get minutes. We have to get Harper,Nicholson,Jones(or White) some minute.

I say we flip Patterson,Clark for Eric Bledsoe That way Harper could move to the 3.