Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't think the Lakers would be able to absorb all those contracts, can they? Kobe and Gasol's salaries combined amounts to almost $48mil already.

Take Richardson,and give him to the Cavs. And take out Gibson.

Lulz

What's so funny? The fact that he retweeted it means that's exactly what's gonna happen in the negotiation. If you believe otherwise then kindly explain to us what your theory is. I would rather engage in a friendly debate than to see you posting just to laugh at people.

You have the floor.

• Downvote 2

Eyenga and Ebanks are cheap,solid,young, players who could contribute. Thompson is a good player. We could cut Sloan or Morris.And Odom and Sacre were steals in this year draft, and if they dont work out we could cut. This is way better then the Brooklyn trade and more realistic then the Houston trade

Oh gawd i'm not even gonna try to analyze a possible deal that we could get out of Cleveland outside of Irving.

Would by far prefer a Houston package at this point.

Exit cavs! Next team please..

What's so funny? The fact that he retweeted it means that's exactly what's gonna happen in the negotiation. If you believe otherwise then kindly explain to us what your theory is. I would rather engage in a friendly debate than to see you posting just to laugh at people.

You have the floor.

Because Curran is the biggest troll known to man.

Eyenga and Ebanks are cheap,solid,young, players who could contribute. Thompson is a good player. We could cut Sloan or Morris.And Odom and Sacre were steals in this year draft, and if they dont work out we could cut. This is way better then the Brooklyn trade and more realistic then the Houston trade

Eyenga and Ebanks are solid players who would be good as relievers on a contending team. We need young prospects with higher ceilings such as Lamb, Parsons, Jones, White from Houston to name a few.

a more realistic Houston deal would be,

orlando receives: Patterson,Martin,Jones,Lamb(draft picks)

houston receives: Qrich,Jrich,Duhon,Howard

Which is 10x better than that Cavs deal.

i'd imagine it'd be something like varejao/ walton + picks/rookies henny likes. totally just guessing. maybe there's some combo in a lakers/cavs scenario that devos sees as "win now" that henny likes rooks/picks enough for future or something. maybe houston is really taking a hardline with the 1/1/1 rookie/prospect/pick approach or something. very interesting though.

no way otis would have even thought about anything like this for a second. what a bonehead. we'd have gerald wallace and brook lopez and hedo marshon brooks and matched RA's offer and be well over the cap or something stupid...FU OTIS! sorry...just blacked out a second.

if thats what you think of otis you are being too kind. I will go on record as saying Otis was far far worse for this team than brian hill ever was...and for those of you who remember only knappy had more venom for hill than I did...but that is debatable. Hill only screwed it for the time he was here (although he did a masterful job) but Otis has staying power.

Because Curran is the biggest troll known to man.

Well i haven't read his other posts ir tweets. But i agree with that statement.

More bad contracts means lesser assets. That's the standard to any negotiation involving a team dumping contracts vs a team giving out assets.

The fact that we won't agree to a trade that Houston would take less contracts and we get only a few assets is also the same as Houston not agreeing absorbing all the poison contracts while having to give us all the assets we choose.