Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Magic @ Grizzles 4/26/12

this is sarcasm right? please don't let me lose hope in humanity.

we not going to win after dudu damage and mess he cause this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 pts.. stats don't lie.

you're right, they dont lie. 7-17 shooting and 2-8 from 3. and whoever he guarded pretty much had his way with him offensively.

that's not "playing well" more like, below average.

What on earth are they chanting? Sounds like "Beat LA!" which doesn't make any sense at all. Oh and Liggins dunks angry!

It is beat LA.. They play the Clippers in the first round

It is beat LA.. They play the Clippers in the first round

The Grizz made the playoffs?? Wow!!! Thanks for the info, I don't pay attention to any team not named Orlando Magic.

The Grizz made the playoffs?? Wow!!! Thanks for the info, I don't pay attention to any team not named Orlando Magic.

Yeah, they were playing at their best tonight.. The win gives them home-court in the 4 - 5 matchup out west

you're right, they dont lie. 7-17 shooting and 2-8 from 3. and whoever he guarded pretty much had his way with him offensively.

that's not "playing well" more like, below average.

at least he was better than Dudu or Jrich who are like super bad. if we see that much aggressiveness from him, i think we can be unstoppable. now the test is: is Harper going to be consistent on both ends of the floor at every game magic go against. If he plays in the playoffs, we shall see how well he plays.

at least he was better than Dudu or Jrich who are like super bad. if we see that much aggressiveness from him, i think we can be unstoppable. now the test is: is Harper going to be consistent on both ends of the floor at every game magic go against. If he plays in the playoffs, we shall see how well he plays.

What are you smoking dude? Pass me some. JRich? must ve watched a rerun or something. . Please for once make some sense, for Beyonce's sake. .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1