Sign in to follow this  
Justin Jaudon

If not Stan, Who?

Stan was great in 2009 because it's quite obvious that since then, being as nutty as he is, has become more and more delusional with each passing year on the Magic. Maybe all the cumulative drama between him and dwight over the years finally got to him. Reinserting Duhon in the lineup was both diagnostic and confirmatory for this diagnosis.

Well, thanks "doc"; but I have a hard time believing that Stan somehow forgot how to coach. I mean, if a once healthy man developed an illness, your diagnosis wouldn't be, "Sorry bub, you just got sick." You would likely assume that something was making him sick, since he was perfectly healthy before, right? Like maybe a "cancer"? or possibly some change in "diet". (if it isn't already clear, the "cancer" is Dwight's ego, the "change in diet" would be Otis playing musical chairs with the rosters). But I guess you would just declare the guy dead, right?

Man, I'm glad you'll never be a doctor...

Yeah, anyway, it's funny that you call "reinserting Duhon... diagnostic and confirmatory of this diagnosis". I seem to remember Duhon didn't play bad the previous game, in fact he had 3 points, no turnovers, a few assists, and a block in 13 minutes, and Orlando won. All the nonsense about Ish being better than Duhon is speculative. The sample size that we have seen is a fraction of what Stan has seen in practices. Now that being said, I don't like Duhon any more than you do, but I am an adult and I can get over the fact that a great professional basketball coach disagrees with me without assuming he has somehow turned into imbecile. Stan does what he can with what he's got. The new mantra for the team is apt.

but I am an adult and I can get over the fact that a great professional basketball coach disagrees with me without assuming he has somehow turned into imbecile.

I gotta admit, this made me crack up though.

What, like I'm here to amuse you? Like I'm a clown?!

Yes

And BTW, being delusional !== being am imbecile. Delusions are usually part of a mental illness. Stan needs his brain checked.

• Downvote 2

Yes

And BTW, being delusional !== being am imbecile. Delusions are usually part of a mental illness. Stan needs his brain checked.

Touche.

We'll make a doctor out of you yet.

Still not seeing how disagreeing with your limited assessment of Ish Smith v Chris Duhon makes him delusional or an imbecile, but I acknowledge the pithiness of your comeback.

Yes

lets get a neurologist to see if Stan is dumb or not. lol

that comment will put your rep in a all time low.

My rep at an all-time low, huh? Man, I better start quoting more up-to-date movies or something. Maybe I'll check out one of those "Twilight" flicks and listen to some Justin Bieber. Then I can be cool, right?

If I do better will you like me? Please?