Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread Suns @ Magic 3/21/12

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Suns
  2. 2. If The Magic Make it to the 2nd Round..Who do You want them to play?

• Bulls
    • Heat

We were playing the Suns guys......-shakes my head- If he played great against a great defensive team, I would give him more credit.

That doesn't say much for the rest of our team then. We had 17 turnovers. All I'm saying is that if he can continue to play like he did last night, most of us would be elated. Obviously, you don't feel that way.

Agreed. Slowly he is showing that mid range shot, much more consistent. His hustle is something that separates him from Bass. He showed ****loads of it last night, was in everything. I think he was the best player out there.

Redick on the other hand had a shocking 4th quarter. Turnoverfest. Kudos to Anderson, though I wish he made some more 3's, he had so many good looks!

Davis just needs to step in a couple feet and he'd be fine. He's trying to be an outside shooter and that's never been his game. He's a mid-range/hustle guy. He's not Ryno.

When we gets that figured, he'll be just fine. While this year sucked for training camp and bringing him along in our offensive system, I'll bet he's MUCH better next season, if not the playoffs.

I wish we pick up another center and waive one of the guards. I just think Davis needs to play PF and that's it. Anderson and Davis rotation is all we need. It's gotta be a big man out there to play minutes behind Howard. Doesn't have to be a scorer just defensive minded big man that can take over where Howard left off.

• Upvote 1