Babir_9

2012 Offseason

that didn't count because Martins didn't bring the get well cake that Dwight wanted. Dwight wanted a triple chocolate layer cake. That's all he ever wanted btw. But Martins couldn't even do that. Jerkface. I heard he brought a nasty carrot cake from Publix. And he didn't even get the baker to write the words "get well soon." And to top it off, the icing on the sides of the cake was halfway eaten into. You could clearly see Martins slid his finger to get a good creamy lick.

Hilarious^

Anyone else kinda nervous that our new GM hasn't had the time to thoroughly evaluate this draft class? If we're hoping Dwight re-signs before the draft and he gets traded right before the draft for a bunch of picks, that leaves no time to really analyze which direction we want to head as a team. Gotta pick players with not only talent, but ones who mesh together and help form a team. Everything is happening too fast....I hope we're prepared.

He's been scouting the draft all year, that's what he did in OKC and very effectively....so no, not at all. Also Scott Perry has been scouting for Detroit, so again...no.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you guys really think a punk kid who posts pictures of weed on twitter talks to dwight on a regular basis, let alone knows everything dwight is thinking? lololololol :creaturedance: :creaturedance: :creaturedance: :creaturedance: :creaturedance: trololololololol

Stop picking on YaBoyR. YaBoyR knew of the Ellis trade talks at least 6 hours before the report came out in media outlets AND predicted the SVG firing months ago AND knew about the Dwight signing in, changing his mind, and signing in, etc. We knew all the happenings here hours before it got out there. I want to believe he's legit or extremely lucky.

Post of the year

Not really. It was just okay. We know things have to actually happen and they will. Then we will scrutinize. In the meantime there's no real reason NOT to be optimistic. Of course you will probably argue there's no real reason to be, and this will continue until something actually does happen, which again, it will....one way or another.

I swear to gawd if we don't get a 2nd superstar.

Me = :gortat: :gortat: :gortat: :gortat:

We will, but it will take them a few years to develop. Then again, when you say "2nd superstar", you'd need a "1st superstar" to begin with... Yeahhhhh, it might be awhile.

They said no because they really weren't willing to send Monta here. If you remember, the owner had a HARD ON big time for D12 (and other centers, apparently) and did not want to aid us in keeping him.

This is accurate

Dwight has wanted someone really good to play along side for a long time. I can remember brass saying they were going to make a splash is he waived his ETO. They promised more than once. He signed his ETO and just like usual nothing happened. I dont blame Dwight on this one. Nothing happened last year other than he, stan and Otis were made to look like fools . Hopefully Henny gets the ball rolling with a major trade.

Dwight, Stan, and Otis all did their part in making themselves look like fools. Stan and Otis were canned. Dwight is the only one left, for now anyways