Babir_9

2012 Offseason

It's about time we cleaned house! I LOVE it!!! I'm so excited for what's next.

I agree completely! I'm really starting to believe we're trading Dwight draft night and Hennigan has a plan in mind. Should be a very interesting draft night!

I'd like to believe that but really? He's out there because he doesn't want anything to do with the Magic. He left his team during the playoffs and used the surgery as an excuse. if you can walk around without any visible signs of pain or anything as he did when he was walking around LA while TMZ was interviewing him then he could definitely be more supportive of his team mates. It amazes me how it is so obvious that he wants out yet we still would like to cater to this clown. Dwight my friend is a coward. He is no leader. I can't wait until it is official and he's gone.

I feel like Stephen A Smith when I'm about to say this to you Mr. Skip Bayless aka The Joker...You don't even know Dwight Howard and to be calling him a name such as coward is absurd! While I do agree up until this past season he has not handled things well, and still managed to opt in to give this franchise hope of a title in Orlando...I feel this organization needs to win Howard back now to stay long term because like Alex Martins/RDV say the goal will remain the same and that's to bring a championship to Orlando.

You trade Howard and this franchise is doing nothing but hurting itself by not winning right now (RDV is 86 and time is ticking on his clock)...so I say to the FO swallow your pride and work it out with D12

Us cleaning house with our draft guys might explain Kyler's tweet that we might be shopping the 19th pick,it's not enough time to scout with our new gm and his staff.

Us cleaning house with our draft guys might explain Kyler's tweet that we might be shopping the 19th pick,it's not enough time to scout with our new gm and his staff.

Your Brain is the size of a peanut.

No wonder that's your username....

• Upvote 1

Hennigan has been scouting all season, it was his job in OKC and he's good at it...in case you hadn't heard.

Hennigan has been scouting all season, it was his job in OKC and he's good at it...in case you hadn't heard.

Oh my bad,I forgot scouting was his speciality.

I feel like Stephen A Smith when I'm about to say this to you Mr. Skip Bayless aka The Joker...You don't even know Dwight Howard and to be calling him a name such as coward is absurd! While I do agree up until this past season he has not handled things well, and still managed to opt in to give this franchise hope of a title in Orlando...I feel this organization needs to win Howard back now to stay long term because like Alex Martins/RDV say the goal will remain the same and that's to bring a championship to Orlando.

You trade Howard and this franchise is doing nothing but hurting itself by not winning right now (RDV is 86 and time is ticking on his clock)...so I say to the FO swallow your pride and work it out with D12

I have always supported Dwight and always hoped he would develop into something more than the team clown. Yes I'd like him to extend his contract but the writing is on the wall. His heart is nowhere near this team. We shall see. Actions speak louder than words. BTW how many championships have we won with Dwight as our leader so far? When someone has an appeasing personality and wants to conform to everyone and not stand for something, that my friend is a typical coward, he doesn't stand for anything. While we may win a title with him and some others he can never lead us. I am not the only one questioning his leadership capabilities. I believe the front office is disgusted with him also.

Definition of a coward: A person who lacks the courage to do or endure unpleasant things. All that is missing is a when I look up this definition is a picture of Dwight. Good riddance.