Sign in to follow this  
KRISH10

ANYONE SELLING 3 TICKETS TO THE HEAT GAME?

Hey Guys,

Im trying to take my brother for his Birthday to the Heat Game this tuesday. Does anyone have 3 tickets their looking to sell? I lookd online but all the tickets left are overpriced and the seats suck.

Thanks

TRU BELIEVER

STUBHUB man. That's the best place to get a ticket now for that game. Despite the prices for a ticket on there now, it's cheaper than what you can expect to pay from a scalper. Prime time games = prime prices. Trust me I went to the last Heat game and if you pay under 70.00 a ticket it's WELL worth it. It was an great game and we kicked there butt. Nothig like BOOING LeBron in the 4th qrt. LOVED IT !!

STUBHUB man. That's the best place to get a ticket now for that game. Despite the prices for a ticket on there now, it's cheaper than what you can expect to pay from a scalper. Prime time games = prime prices. Trust me I went to the last Heat game and if you pay under 70.00 a ticket it's WELL worth it. It was an great game and we kicked there butt. Nothig like BOOING LeBron in the 4th qrt. LOVED IT !!

Thanks bruh, I gave in and paid a high price for the upper bowl. Hopefully it won't be the last game I get to see Dwight in a Home Jersey!!!

Yea no problem man, I always get my tickets from StubHub and most of them are under ticket value price. I actually always look for tickets in section 232 righ there by the O-Zone and the mens room is very close. I have loaded up this year on games just incase this is Dwights last year. You will have a good time for sure at the Heat game man, just don't be shocked to see it half full with heat fans. Can't wait for my next game ! Always have a game routine It's 5 Guy's burger for an early dinner, than we hit up the Mojo Bar and Grill for drinks and after the game got to get a slice of Gino's pizza. Enjoy the game man.