Sign in to follow this  
m21graphics

Chicago Bulls vs Orlando Magic Preview 03-08-2012

Did someone say gortat? You mean the guy averaging 18.5 and 12.5 the last ten games on a paltry 6 million a year contract. Glad we got all we could get for the guy who is now the second best young center in the game factoring in age, health and performance but what do I know. I'd take gortat over Bynum, both ll exes, gasoline, bight and Chandler given his contract and the injury history of every other young center in the league. Please Otis trade Ryan for a point guard jameer is horrible.

• Downvote 1

Did someone say gortat? You mean the guy averaging 18.5 and 12.5 the last ten games on a paltry 6 million a year contract. Glad we got all we could get for the guy who is now the second best young center in the game factoring in age, health and performance but what do I know. I'd take gortat over Bynum, both ll exes, gasoline, bight and Chandler given his contract and the injury history of every other young center in the league. Please Otis trade Ryan for a point guard jameer is horrible.

If you want to trade away a point guard it should be duhon

Dwight the closer. TO, two missed FT's, and an airball from the post while being guarded one on one by Noah on last three possessions. This is fun

Special thanks to my iPad for giving Lopez, bogut and chandler all new more entertaining names lol

No it should be every point guard Otis has ever brought to Orlando with first dibs on duhon.

You mean like ... Arroyo, No Neck Johnson, Skip to my Lou...... am i missing anyone

No it should be every point guard Otis has ever brought to Orlando with first dibs on duhon.

Otis prefers his PG's not to have PG skills