Sign in to follow this  
Orlandofthefree

Whats up with opposing fans?

From what ive seen on here, there are alot of idiots saying HAHA DWIGHT's COMING TO BROOKLYN or crap like that. im a mavs fan and as much as i would like to have dirk,deron,dwight on my team. i think the best thing to do to save his reputation and money is to stay in Orlando.because If you want to win championships-Dallas. and if you want to be all about the fame-Nets. and also if dwight stays in orlando it works for the mavs favor as deron would come to Dallas. my main concern used to be that NJ would be the frontrunner for dwight but it looks as if now he is more likely to stay than to go to NJ.back to my subject...some people are just so obnoxious and it seems like the people who are, are typically the fans of crappy franchises...just my observations...so from your "enemy" i just want to say, Good luck with your situation

• Upvote 2

Everything he says makes it seem like he's leaving to me. During last night's game they quoted him as saying how he's "worked so hard during these 8 years in Orlando", and how "Magic fans appreciate everything that he has given and how he really has tried hard to win", etc etc. I just cringe when he gives interviews lately, almost like the writing is on the wall and he's doing his best to tell the fans ahead of time....like he's preparing us.

I also feel like he was giving much more effort out there last night than he has for much of this season. The Dwight we saw against the Bulls is the Dwight we're capable of seeing each and every night. It rubbed off on everyone else, as they were hustling, playing hard, and playing to win.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1