Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Fantasy Basketball: looking for replacement owner

Hey all.. as many know I run a fantasy basketball league designed for only TBN message board members. We've had a drop out, and am looking for a replacement.

It's a keeper league in its second year, we keep two players every season. We also do a draft lottery for the top picks. 12 teams, very competitive, lots of trades, and we have an active shoutbox. I only demand not abandoning your team, being available to answer trade offers that come your way, keep your lineup set, keep injured guys (completely out, not day-to-day) out of your starting lineup as much as possible.

So here's the league: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=48216

This is the team in question, Grant Hill's Therapist: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=48216&teamId=2&seasonId=2012

This team has a lot of potential if managed correctly. Featuring Stephen Curry, Rudy Gay, KG, Brandon Jennings, David Lee, Manu Ginobli, and Andre Miller & Samuel Dalembert, both of which have been playing over their heads.

To join there is a 100 post minimum. This is just to protect from trolls trying to join. All you have to do is leave me an email account I can reach you at either here, by board PM, or by emailing me at SkywiseFF@mail.com.

I will then send you an email to invite you to the league. Go into your email and accept.. you're in! Also, don't forget to bookmark the league page as linked above. First come, first serve. :shard:

So if you wanna join but don't have 100 posts, this is the thread to start padding! :shard:

Jk, don't do it

If you put Kobe on that team and change the name to "Kobe TheRapist" I might consider taking up the challenge.

The guy who has Kobe has been sending out offers to deal him, so if that interests you...

The guy who has Kobe has been sending out offers to deal him, so if that interests you...

Not really, I just wanted to make a funny. I'm already in the best league ever and we decided to skip the season. Regrets? ZERO

Not really, I just wanted to make a funny. I'm already in the best league ever and we decided to skip the season. Regrets? ZERO

Our league is tough because with the new schedule structure, it was decided to forgoe a game limit per matchup, so you might go against a a team with 150 more minutes played

Hmm.

Alright magicdoc1, I'll give you a shot. Just send me your email address like I've already said above.

I'll join if you still have a spot!

Alright, just give me your email address.

1. Say it here in this thread

2. Give me a PM here on the message board

Or 3. Send me an email at SkywiseFF@mail.com .