Sign in to follow this  
J-RICE

Dwight's future with Orlando

There have been many rumors about Dwight talk to other team's and he is allowed to talk to Dallas, LA, and NJ. What do you think the team/managment/community has to do to keep D12 in Orlando?

Personally i think they need to surround Dwight with superstars. I think they aqquired Hughs, Pruitt, and Wafer to either build on and make them a legitiment player off the bench or use as trade for a big name player. Someone like CP3, Deron Williams, or even somone like Monta Ellis. Dwight said earlier today that he loves Orlando and wants a championship here but to do that we need to make some changes. D12 has a list of players he wants in Orlando and om that list was Glenn Big Baby Davis and Orlando tried putting superstars on the roster with Vince Carter and Gilbert Arenas but they were at the ends of there careers.

As for the community i think Orlando has one of the best fan bases around because we only have one team to focus on unlike NY with multiple pro teams.

So all in all i think D12's future in Orlando lies inthe hands of the Orlando Magis Managment.

Dwight4Ever :superman:

There have been many rumors about Dwight talk to other team's and he is allowed to talk to Dallas, LA, and NJ. What do you think the team/managment/community has to do to keep D12 in Orlando?

Personally i think they need to surround Dwight with superstars. I think they aqquired Hughs, Pruitt, and Wafer to either build on and make them a legitiment player off the bench or use as trade for a big name player. Someone like CP3, Deron Williams, or even somone like Monta Ellis. Dwight said earlier today that he loves Orlando and wants a championship here but to do that we need to make some changes. D12 has a list of players he wants in Orlando and om that list was Glenn Big Baby Davis and Orlando tried putting superstars on the roster with Vince Carter and Gilbert Arenas but they were at the ends of there careers.

As for the community i think Orlando has one of the best fan bases around because we only have one team to focus on unlike NY with multiple pro teams.

So all in all i think D12's future in Orlando lies inthe hands of the Orlando Magis Managment.

Dwight4Ever :superman:

IB4L

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22673-the-official-dwight-howard-everything-thread/

This has been and is being discussed in the big offseason thread and the "The official Dwight Howard everything thread".