Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Marc J. Spears‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Indiana Pacers acquiring guard Leandro Barbosa in a trade with Toronto Raptors, source tells Y!

:bigparty:

Thanks

Yah no, it's awesome. I went to bed thinking he was gone because I'm an idiot and have been following everything on this board and twitter like most of us, and his flip-floppping is outta control....as long as his last flop is the opt-in im good though....

Dude just needs to man up and let his intentions known. If he "cares" for this organization, its fans and this city as much as he says he does he will. Because if he doesnt sign the extra year and walks in july he will leave this team in shambles for the forseable future. Do the right thing D12...after that you can go be the russians lapdog.

Okay, so now that I'm done bombing on my exam that I totally forgot about because I'm staying up till 2am hitting F5 in this thread instead of studying, can someone get me up to date on what's happening?

Am I correct in assuming Dwight's still planning on signing the waiver, and there's a press conference coming up in reference to that? Or is this press conference because we're trading him?

Yeah that's about it.. No actual news since like 3 o clock this morning, just everybodys speculation on it.. But Dwight is supposedly waiving his ETO in his contract within the next hour or so

Okay, so now that I'm done bombing on my exam that I totally forgot about because I'm staying up till 2am hitting F5 in this thread instead of studying, can someone get me up to date on what's happening?

Am I correct in assuming Dwight's still planning on signing the waiver, and there's a press conference coming up in reference to that? Or is this press conference because we're trading him?

Presser to announce that Dwight is waiving his ETO (aka opting in...aka he'll be here at least one more year).

Maybe he'll surprise us all and say it's the full-blown extension?!? Who knows.