Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

hi guys long time magic fan here, since 1887, been a fan since the penny shaq nick anderson, diener ,heart and hustle team been lurking the forms for years and just want to put in my input on the Dwight situation and Ellis trade. I think we should try to trade for deron williams, josh smith, rajon rando kevin garrnet and monta ellis. whatever makes dwight happy even though he is being a lebron 2.0. What do you guys think? cheers.

I'm having trouble understanding why people want SJax so much. When did he turn into the opposite of garbage?

Agreed. Lateral move from Hedo, IMO.

Lol, same here. Just messing with you.

Idc if he is a fan of NJ or GS, either way he's annoying.

i agree, for a while he was just obvious troll is obvious and needed to be banned but he's toned it down and is at least just talking about the rumored deals like a normal person with an opinion now.

I'm having trouble understanding why people want SJax so much. When did he turn into the opposite of garbage?

i'm pretty sure most think he's still garbage, but many are of the opinion that anything that makes dwight happy is a good trade right now... and he can't be worse than hedo

i'm pretty sure most think he's still garbage, but many are of the opinion that anything that makes dwight happy is a good trade right now... and he can't be worse than hedo

This entire sentence is completely wrong. And it's not even close. Well except for the part where most people still think he's garbage. Everything after that is terribly false.

This entire sentence is completely wrong. And it's not even close. Well except for the part where most people still think he's garbage. Everything after that is terribly false.

i didn't say that was my opinion, but that's why sjax is being discussed so much right now is he's on the block trying to be dumped. we have no real assets to get any real players to help. sjax is on dwights "list". that is why people here are making posts saying we should trade for him.

i'm pretty sure the level of suck between sjax and hedo is comparable though.

i didn't say that was my opinion, but that's why sjax is being discussed so much right now is he's on the block trying to be dumped. we have no real assets to get any real players to help. sjax is on dwights "list". that is why people here are making posts saying we should trade for him.

i'm pretty sure the level of suck between sjax and hedo is comparable though.

Big Baby was on Dwight's list and even after getting him, Dwight is still on the fence about leaving. SJax is probably not going to help Dwight stay. All it does is give this team another over the hill player on the wrong side of 30.

• Upvote 1

Big Baby was on Dwight's list and even after getting him, Dwight is still on the fence about leaving. SJax is probably not going to help Dwight stay. All it does is give this team another over the hill player on the wrong side of 30.

What is the difference between him and Hedo though? Better D, worse passing, same chucking. In terms of overall value, you don't lose on that trade.

i hear you, pursuing dwights list is stupid basketball.

we're screwed in pretty much all scenarios. if in one of these scenarios hedo goes out, i don't think it affects much if he is replaced with sjax.

(and anyone thinking of replying "but hedo makes plays"...assume one of these 3way deals that guts us and essentially will have to change our whole offensive philosophy anyways.)

What is the difference between him and Hedo though? Better D, worse passing, same chucking. In terms of overall value, you don't lose on that trade.

So breaking even in terms of skill is winning now?