AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Dwight's inability to effectively recruit players is really mind boggling to me... he should have dudes lining up and lobbying to come play with us i.e. Deron Williams, yet hes going to leave us to go play with someone he was apparently recruited by. If he made up his mind that this is where he wants to be and that he wanted another star here, he could make it happen. Or maybe there's just stuff about him personally as he relates to other players that we dont know. He's a dick to his fans so maybe he's a dickhead in general to everyone and it rubs guys the wrong way.

Why can't D12 be like Wade and recruit players to come to Orlando?

Hard to clear cap, plus I think people are drastically underestimating how much Dwight wants to not only play but live in New York.

I'm going to sleep on the hope that Dwight's "camp" is actually just Vanderweide making phone calls at 1 in the morning again.

Dwight or no Dwight, super excited for the season to start, we've been through worse...I think.

Dwight's inability to effectively recruit players is really mind boggling to me... he should have dudes lining up and lobbying to come play with us i.e. Deron Williams, yet hes going to leave us to go play with someone he was apparently recruited by. If he made up his mind that this is where he wants to be and that he wanted another star here, he could make it happen. Or maybe there's just stuff about him personally as he relates to other players that we dont know. He's a dick to his fans so maybe he's a dickhead in general to everyone and it rubs guys the wrong way.

I think its quite evident that he is a follower, and rather weak minded.

I'm going to sleep on the hope that Dwight's "camp" is actually just Vanderweide making phone calls at 1 in the morning again.

Dwight or no Dwight, super excited for the season to start, we've been through worse...I think.

I hope we've been through the worst of it...not looking forward to having another Michael Doleac playing C.

OMG you guys are on here... get a life...seriously.. this doesnt affect your life in anyway. YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED

does have some impact on people who work downtown, dwight brings in revenue

OMG you guys are on here... get a life...seriously.. this doesnt affect your life in anyway. YOU ARE ALL OBSESSED

What up Curran, you *****in douchebag

• Upvote 1