AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Dwight Howard: '“As of right now I have on a Magic uniform. Right?... If it’s meant for me to stay here, then I’ll stay."

JohnDenton555 John Denton

SVG staying out of @DwightHoward saga. "I don't wanna insert myself into that. It's best I stay out of it and coach the team on the floor."

Woo-hoo. Agree with him hush-hush.

Trade him for Kaman (expiring) and Minnie's pick.

Draft a powerhorse.

Sign him back in the summer to break out the ice teas with buddy BBD.

Of course, J-Rich and fillers would have already landed us Monta right at the trade deadline.

:bobafett:

Well I read on another forum earlier this morning that Charlotte was very interested in picking up Chauncey on the waiver wire to mentor Kyrie and MJ wants to block him from going to Miami. TIFWIW

Kemba Walker is in Charlotte and I think it's been stated that Chauncey Billups does not fit a rebuilding process in Charlotte... I doubt MJ would like to spend on Chauncey.

So does anyone think a team of...

CB/Nelson

Jrich/JJ

R. Jefferson/Turk? or liggs

BBD/Ryno/Harper

Dwight/?

can win it all??

Rudolph just told me that he doubts Dwight can convince Chauncey to come here. At this point I think the only way to get him would be to give him more money and trade Jameer for another piece so Billups can start. I doubt we blow up the team for Billups.

So does anyone think a team of...

CB/Nelson

Jrich/JJ

R. Jefferson/Turk? or liggs

BBD/Ryno/Harper

Dwight/?

can win it all??

No but we would probably try to trade JJ/Nelson/Ryno for Iggy or something. That team with Iggy has a chance.

Dan_Savage Dan Savage

He also expressed that he needs "True Blue Nation to stand up." "BE PROUD and BE LOUD."

Dan_Savage Dan Savage

He said that his desire to leave could change to a desire to stay and that he could spend his entire career in a Magic uniform.

LEGOO #MAGIC

Kemba Walker is in Charlotte and I think it's been stated that Chauncey Billups does not fit a rebuilding process in Charlotte... I doubt MJ would like to spend on Chauncey.

Yeah I wasn't so sure either, but a Bobcats fan woud have a better idea of their plans than I. Regardless, I do see Billups playing for Orlando again