Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Maybe all we need is tweaks

Doesn't work in the trade machine.

omg did u not see what i typed... i said it wont work because hawks would be over 7.2 million..That is why you use the TPE on Marvin Williams. Then u make the trades.

I seriously don't think JRich was a weak link in our team. The guy can play SG or SF, he's money from the 3 point line, and he won a lot of games for us in the final minutes which is something that JJ, RA, or Turk couldn't do for us.

I'm not confident is starting JJ unless Jrich moves to SF

Yes

Gil running dat pick and roll oopin it over to Dwight

J-Rich or another decent 2 who can average 14+ pts

Defensive veteran 3, get rid of Hedo any way you can

Ryan? (I just like his rebounding and am looking forward to seeing him progress)

Deewhite with better post moves, less turnovers, more assists, averaging 25+pts fosho.

I really really REALLY hope Gilbert gets the start next year. I don't like the way Jameer plays. Choosing when he wants to be agressive, not getting the ball to Dwight when he's open in the lane etc.

I love Jameer as a person and would REALLY miss him if he were to leave the magic. However he is one of our best trade chips and actually I wouldn't mind him being the 6th man. I think that would just make him try harder and therefore be more agressive.

Tweaks here and there would do us good and make us contenders again.

Actually, forget all that. It all rests on Gilbert coming back and producing lol.

omg did u not see what i typed... i said it wont work because hawks would be over 7.2 million..That is why you use the TPE on Marvin Williams. Then u make the trades.

It has to work in the trade machine to work in real life, right?

The Magic's TPE is only $6.2mil, Curran

It also still doesn't work because Portland gives up a $12million contract for Bass' $4 million contract.

Next time you call someone stupid and unrealistic, make sure your trade idea isn't just as unrealistic, doesn't try to copy a format people have done successfully, and that it works financially so you don't end up looking like a fool, little Chris

I suspect he's messing with you.