Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Maybe all we need is tweaks

I probably should have worded it differently, but my post was geared more towards how J-Rich has lost a step or two athletically. In my opinion, he lost that edge while in Phoenix...Nash just just made his job so much easier and really covered that up.

Can't really think of many average athletes in the NBA that can run the break like JRich did and finish those alley oops/putbacks. He may have lost a step or two but we're talking about him going from one of the better athletes in the league to being above average, which is a drop off.

Can't really think of many average athletes in the NBA that can run the break like JRich did and finish those alley oops/putbacks. He may have lost a step or two but we're talking about him going from one of the better athletes in the league to being above average, which is a drop off.

You know what, you're right. In regards to how much he dropped off as an athlete, anyway. But because he never had a great skill set or was super talented to begin with, it's just magnified that much more.

Edit: I don't remember seeing many alley-oops or putbacks though.

You know what, you're right. In regards to how much he dropped off as an athlete, anyway. But because he never had a great skill set or was super talented to begin with, it's just magnified that much more.

Edit: I don't remember seeing many alley-oops or putbacks though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pS6WmoLN8I

Our lineup (without Gordon or Hedo):

Arenas/Jameer/Duhon

J-Rich/JJ/Q/Arenas/Liggens

Chandler/Q/Clark/Harper/Liggens

Martin/Anderson/Clark/Harper

Dwight/FA/Orton

Best part? Our bench has a pretty crazy good backcourt, and our bench overall is pretty great. We have Mavs-like depth.

I don't know, it's not as doom and gloom as one might think. And if Arenas sucks just let Jameer start again. Is it instant title favorite? No (although if Arenas comes back strong who knows). But it has a much better mix than last year and we still have trade pieces. Like I said though, and what I say with every post about improving the team in the future: it is likely the CBA could change everything.

Flame away.

No flaming here. This team needs defense at the 3 & 4. I like JRich on this team too, at least he plays with energy most of the time. Only thing we'd be missing is someone to create

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3jumzy4

With Price being a FA maybe replace him? get some 3 point shooting.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3ozxd52

Then TE Marvin Williams.

Save ATL some money, permiter defense and Hinrich is expiring maybe the trade him or let him expire start Teague and have Jameer off the bench to replace Crawford. Sixers get another center then need and some more three point shooting. Save a little cash too.

Arenas/Du/Gordon

Gordon/Q/Liggins

Marvin/Smith/Liggins/Harper

Smith/Bass/Harper

Howard/Maxiell/3rd string

The backcourt would be eh defensively but with Smith and Howard up front, may not be so bad. Somewhat realistic offseason. Well maybe not the Josh Smith trade.

BOOK IT COOK IT BREW THE STEW

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3jumzy4

With Price being a FA maybe replace him? get some 3 point shooting.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3ozxd52

Then TE Marvin Williams.

Save ATL some money, permiter defense and Hinrich is expiring maybe the trade him or let him expire start Teague and have Jameer off the bench to replace Crawford. Sixers get another center then need and some more three point shooting. Save a little cash too.

Arenas/Du/Gordon

Gordon/Q/Liggins

Marvin/Smith/Liggins/Harper

Smith/Bass/Harper

Howard/Maxiell/3rd string

The backcourt would be eh defensively but with Smith and Howard up front, may not be so bad. Somewhat realistic offseason. Well maybe not the Josh Smith trade.

BOOK IT COOK IT BREW THE STEW

another idiotic waste of time trade that is a dream scenario. Next time make a real trade possibility before posting..what is that saying... think before you speak... How about thing before you post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

another idiotic waste of time trade that is a dream scenario. Next time make a real trade possibility before posting..what is that saying... think before you speak... How about thing before you post.

Cool story bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cool story bro.

Seriously..ur an idiot..Why would the hawks who are up for sale want to trade a large contract of Josh smith...for an even larger a longer contract of Iguodala. Just because it works on Trade Machine doesnt mean it will happen. Hawks want to shed contracts..not get longer ones. Also..why would they want Nelson.. If you want a realistic trade it would be this:

Magic use TPE on Marvin Williams

Orlando Trade Bass to Portland, Turkoglu to Atlanta

Atlanta Trades Josh Smith to Orlando

Portlands Trades Marcus Camby to Atlanta

of course it wont work on trade machine because Atlanta would be over 7.2 million. Thats why magic use the TPE on Marvin williams to clear the up.

Portland gets a true PF to backup Aldridge. Atlanta gets HUGE expiring contract in Cambys 11.7 million and a true SF in Hedo that doesnt even have a guaranteed contract in 2 years.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3ekbtd7

• Downvote 1

Seriously..ur an idiot..Why would the hawks who are up for sale want to trade a large contract of Josh smith...for an even larger a longer contract of Iguodala. Just because it works on Trade Machine doesnt mean it will happen. Hawks want to shed contracts..not get longer ones. Also..why would they want Nelson.. If you want a realistic trade it would be this:

Magic use TPE on Marvin Williams

Orlando Trade Bass to Portland, Turkoglu to Atlanta

Atlanta Trades Josh Smith to Orlando

Portlands Trades Marcus Camby to Atlanta

of course it wont work on trade machine because Atlanta would be over 7.2 million. Thats why magic use the TPE on Marvin williams to clear the up.

Portland gets a true PF to backup Aldridge. Atlanta gets HUGE expiring contract in Cambys 11.7 million and a true SF in Hedo that doesnt even have a guaranteed contract in 2 years.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3ekbtd7

Doesn't work in the trade machine.

No flaming here. This team needs defense at the 3 & 4. I like JRich on this team too, at least he plays with energy most of the time. Only thing we'd be missing is someone to create

Did everyone forget how clutch he was for game winners? 4 point plays and last second 3's? Not to mention tripping Carmelo !!!

I agree.. Not ONCE have any of these fantasy trades been pulled off (unless you are Boston or LA). But seriously, were talkin about the Otis Smith Orlando Magic. We don't make dream trades because we like our team!!