Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Justin Harper

perhaps getting a player like channing frye? averaged 16 points 8 rebounds a block 83% free throws in 32mpg he would be a nice asset to the team.

more like paul millsap. took 42% of his shots inside the arc but outside of the paint and made 47% of them.

more like paul millsap. took 42% of his shots inside the arc but outside of the paint and made 47% of them.

I would love milsap on the magic.. Maybe offer redick and a pick or something like that.. Hayward and redick will be deadly for them.. also how many 3 pointers did be attempt.. And I remember the game he went off on I think it was Miami. He would be really nice next too Dwight

or jj hickson. Cavs drafted tompson so maybe hickson is on the market. idk I like his energy he brings... how is hickson on defense

Hickson is pretty much Brandon Bass minus the jump shot and strength and plus some athleticism. Do not want.

I'm not so sure about Millsap but Utah is looking at giving minutes at PF/C to Favors, Millsap, Jefferson, Kanter, and Okur.

Okur's an expiring so they'll probably try to move him first. Still, I don't think they want Favors, Kanter, Millsap, and Jefferson all splitting minutes at PF/C, especially since some of those guys deserve at least 30 a game.

It will prob cost more to get milsap then just redick.. don't know if they wanna add salary but my dream trade would be okur/ millsap for redick/ turk/pick/ cash considerations

hahaha - "TAKE OUR TURK. PLEASE."

Not sure anyone's going to jump on that. We can only hope that the old Turk shows up next season.

If there IS a next season.

Milsap would be a good pickup. Is he even available? Realistically?

He's acquirable IMO. Utah traded for Favors last season, a prospect I think they'll hold on to. He was involved in a trade that sent their best player on the team to New Jersey (Deron Williams).

The Jazz also drafted Enes Kanter with their 3rd overall pick, so we may have a glimpse of which position they would like to experiemnt with. Kanter is a primary PF, secondary C so that leaves one person out of the rotation for next season. This player would have to be one of the following: Paul Millsap, Derrick Favors, Al Jefferson, Mehmet Okur, or Enes Kanter.

If Favors is in Utah's future, it would be smart to move Millsap. It all relies on our trade pieces