Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

To big of an Ego sadly to get it done and over with.....

If you mean Stern, then no. . . this is problem Stern himself can't fix because of how far off the players are from the owners. Stern doesn't want a lockout after a year with such damn good ratings all around. . .

Rumors right now are Ellis and Biedrins for Ray Allen, Jeff Green, and Avery Bradley. And Ray Allen is gonna be bought out.

He would beast in Orlando, despite being so old.

Rumors right now are Ellis and Biedrins for Ray Allen, Jeff Green, and Avery Bradley. And Ray Allen is gonna be bought out.

He would beast in Orlando, despite being so old.

It's from taht stupid guy NBASource1. It's not true. Whatever he tweets is fake.

Otis should be trying hard to make a run for Monte, he's what we need, a player that can create his own shot. However, I feel OJ Mayo would be a great fit here...I'm not sure what MEM's asking price is though...but now Ryan and Brandon are expendable...

What are teams that need a PG??? Teams we should be perhaps looking to contact to trade Meer to?

Otis should be trying hard to make a run for Monte, he's what we need, a player that can create his own shot. However, I feel OJ Mayo would be a great fit here...I'm not sure what MEM's asking price is though...but now Ryan and Brandon are expendable...

What are teams that need a PG??? Teams we should be perhaps looking to contact to trade Meer to?

I know many of us hope Harper can be solid and contribute but let's wait and see if he can crack the rotation before calling Ryno and Bass expendable, no?

They're saying it's a fake rumor too.

I'm not getting my pants wet over Ellis, Arenas and Ellis backcourt would be a disaster.

worse than a Jameer/Jrich????

Best case scenerio...Gilbert is healthy and you have 2 people that can create your own shot...worse case? Gilbert isn't and you have 1 person that can create his own shot

Thats 1 more than what we had this year.....