Sign in to follow this  
Ofman

How to make a Dwight Howard trade that isn't going to happen

- Offer your favorite team's 3rd best player and down from there. Why give up any of your team's good players?

- Take on none of Orlando's bad contracts they'd obvious use the Howard trade as an opportunity to dump. Hm,Gilbert Arenas coming off the bench to shoot 35% from the field and 25% from 3's while taking up 19 million dollars of salary and up from there for the next 3 years. Nope, Orlando's not going to dump that contract while trading Howard.

- Since less recognized franchises are supposed to kneel before Boston and the Lakers and let them exploit non golden boy teams, you two teams can just offer a 34 year old player in a one for one exchange for Dwight Howard. Orlando can't wait to be the next ones to get robbed like Memphis three years ago.

- The more injury prone the players you offer, the better. Orlando would bend over backwards for Andrew Bynum, Yao Ming, or what the hell Grant Hill's got another year in him.

- Second round draft picks. Orlando is desperate for those

lol I made this thread on espn and nba.com. I'll update this thread with dumb Dwight Howard trade responses

Chris Bosh + James Jones + 1st Round Draft Pick for Dwight Howard.

Andrew Bynum, Shannon Brown, and a draft pick.
  • Downvote 4

I was just thinking this forum needed a thread about trading Dwight , and came here to start one..Thank you for saving me the trouble, it is just what we needed! Could make the Hall of Fame..

• Downvote 1