Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

LMFAO did Gilbert Arenas even make the trip??

So now you are just looking for the mods to ban you...just stick to one thread and you wont have excuses for not being here when you lose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chris Paul sure would look good in a Hawks uniform but alas.....

I'm not even sure if you will get that jab since you've probably been a Hawks fan for 32 minutes.

Give that man a raise!!!

Gilbert will probably make over one million dollars during this series. If he didn't make the trip, he should definitely pay for it. Dude is sitting on the bench banking....

Give that man a raise!!!

You are sure cocky. Funny, I used to like the Hawks, but the fans are so stupid and childish. Goodness, I though the Celtics and Cavs fans were bad. Nothing compared to you. By the way, I would not count my chickens before they hatch. BTW, your team has been irrevelant for years. We will be laughing when your team is sold and moved to another state. Maybe even Florida.

You are sure cocky. Funny, I used to like the Hawks, but the fans are so stupid and childish. Goodness, I though the Celtics and Cavs fans were bad. Nothing compared to you. By the way, I would not count my chickens before they hatch. BTW, your team has been irrevelant for years. We will be laughing when your team is sold and moved to another state. Maybe even Florida.

Nah, they are still nowhere near Cavs fans as far as being annoying and arrogant. These guys are just bad trolls