Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Doesn't matter. We kept taking dumb shots, and you got back into the game, but did you win was the question..the answer is no, so it doesn't really matter..

No that wasn't the question. I hope you learned to read somewhere other ATL otherwise basketball isn't the only thing you guys are bad at.

Original question was how did it feel to blow 14 point lead and you answered it with a question because you cant obviously answer it honestly. I didn't ask you how did you lost the lead wich you obviously answered. So looking at these couple posts here I'm fairly sure that you are not even 18 years old.

Dwight Howard has shot more FTs than the entire Hawk team. Logic fail. Stop making excuses. your team is full of bums and scrubs, and are being outplayed by legit nba players.

Yea, and your team got swept by us and Cavs. You ain't sweeping anyone. Didn't you go get banned by RealGM? Just go back to Hawks board, and tell yourself over and over how great your team is.

No that wasn't the question. I hope you learned to read somewhere other ATL otherwise basketball isn't the only thing you guys are bad at.

Original question was how did it feel to blow 14 point lead and you answered it with a question because you cant obviously answer it honestly. I didn't ask you how did you lost the lead wich you obviously answered. So looking at these couple posts here I'm fairly sure that you are not even 18 years old.

2-1

Yea, and your team got swept by us and Cavs. You ain't sweeping anyone. Didn't you go get banned by RealGM? Just go back to Hawks board, and tell yourself over and over how great your team is.

2-1

• Upvote 1

And 100% of the time the MAgic don't win NBA Championships....at least we have ONE..

I'm not sure you want to brag about the Hawks 1 championship, in which they won in a league of 8 teams (playoffs were only 2 rounds, conference finals and finals), when they weren't even in Atlanta. Awesome, the St. Louis Hawks won two rounds in the playoffs for championship. It sure is a nice resume for a franchise that has been around for over 60 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2-1

CAVS-HAWKS 4-0

MAGIC-HAWKS 4-0

It took you 7 games to beat the Bucks without Bogurt. So shut the ****up. Get the ****out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2-1

So you have to resort simple spam since you cant do what you originally wanted since making this thread? You wanted to debate and discuss. So what are you doing now?

WESLEY-LAUGHING-GIF.gif

Trolling = succeeding

You know what's the most funniest part of all this. You think us as rivals. We dont. Celtics and Magic are rivals since they actually have competetive playoff history. But Magic and Hawks, well you have to win the series before we even think you can do something other than lose.

No I don't. I think of you as bums with overblown egos.

If we have overblown egos when we say that your team is competetive team and can be succesfull, I dont even want to hear what you think about yourself. You are not really good at this trolling thing, atleast you haven't gotten me even close to losing nerve to you.

Try more maybe?

No I don't. I think of you as bums with overblown egos.

Talking about overblown egos. You are talking like you already won the series. Can't wait until tommorrow when you Hawks2011 and JamalCrawford will be banned. Nice knowing you- not.