Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Hawks @ Magic - Game 2

1. I'm in no way a hawks fan. I watched the game from a neutral standpoint and anyone except for a blind homer knows Howard was allowed to do whatever he wanted tonight. He could have pulled down Zaza's shorts and raped him in mid court, then stabbed him in the thrioat and got away with it

2. Neither you or the hawks have any...ANY chance at winning a championship this year, so this series doesnt really matter anyway

3. Have fun not making the Playoffs when Howard walks away from your garbage team.

Peace losers

Yes, you're a "neutral fan" randomly stopping by the Magic board, creating an account, only to whine about officiating. . . but then again the series doesn't matter, so it's quite pointless to talk about it. . . yet here you are. . . whining

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1. I'm in no way a hawks fan. I watched the game from a neutral standpoint and anyone except for a blind homer knows Howard was allowed to do whatever he wanted tonight. He could have pulled down Zaza's shorts and raped him in mid court, then stabbed him in the thrioat and got away with it

2. Neither you or the hawks have any...ANY chance at winning a championship this year, so this series doesnt really matter anyway

3. Have fun not making the Playoffs when Howard walks away from your garbage team.

Peace losers

If you're not a Hawks fan, why are you bothering with this forum? Gtfo tool, you're not fooling anyone.

If you're not a Hawks fan, why are you bothering with this forum? Gtfo tool, you're not fooling anyone.

i asked him politely to go away, but i like your approach better..lol..

nice win for us tonight....although i am far from happy with our FG% our defense broke Atlanta down hard...now if we could just capitalize on that with better offense we will skate past these next 3 games....

i was so frustrated with how NONE of our shots were droppin...its like someone put a voodoo curse on our scoring...layups were not dropping...wide open shots not dropping...3's not dropping...i swear hedo went to the FT line and the ball did a 360 around the rim before it decided to drop and give us the point...smh...

I enjoyed these NBATV analysts repeat what I said about the matchup in all the threads I made / posted in :}

They made RIDICULOUS shots in the beginning, but then died by their iso contested shots in the 3rd.

Great defensive energy from the Magic.

Huge props to JJ Redick for the game changing hustle play (steal and throw over head pass to Jameer)

BTW SICK @

Had a dream last night that we won 87-82. JRic hit a critical 3 late in the game...here's to hoping im psychic

Great wn for the Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Magic. Go Blue Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved all the energy on the floor. The Guys played with heart and soul.

• Upvote 1

MagicBasketball MagicBBOnline-BSerra

Dating back to the 2008 playoffs, in each case when the #Magic win Game 2 of a series, Orlando has gone on to win that particular series.

:)