Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Gamethread: Magic vs. Hawks - GAME ONE

Game One!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which Stuff will we see?

Agreed. Smith should be fired immediately. It appears I was right the first time. We are not going to win the series. I will go further, and take off my Magic homer glasses. SVG should be fired as well. The man has not a clue, and he was badly out coached by Drew just like last year with Rivers. I hope the front office wakes up soon before Dwight leaves or demands a trade. Stan van dummy cannot make adjustments. Pat Riley he knew would never get a ring with SVG, and we are not going to either. **** being politically correct.

You have an opinion that strays from the mainstream?!?! You're an uneducated, irrational fan here on this board now.

• Downvote 5

I still think we win the series. It's a make or miss league, and tonight they shot the lights out and we shot horribly. I predicted Magic in 6, so tonight just happened to be one of the 2 losses.

We've been singing that song all year long...

I blame jj for this loss. He came back too early. He screwed up our chemistry. I also blame the new arena. We won more games in the old arena./sarcasm

SVG should be fired as well. The man has not a clue, and he was badly out coached by Drew just like last year with Rivers.

and he was outcoached by Flip Sanders during his first season when Pistons beat us 4-1 without Billiups for most of the series and by Phil Jackson in Finals. He is being outcoached every time the opposing team elects to guard Howard one on one and shut down his so called "shooters" with whom he is "surrounding" Dwight. It's his 4th season with the Magic but he still does not understand that he won't win big in playoffs playing the way his team is playing...Not only his fault though...Just think about it, how come we do not have a single player on the roster who can make a play without Dwight being double teamed???? I mean if we had a freaking Salmons (for example) we would have been 10 times better!

I didn't realize it was a one game series..I mean why bother playing the other 6 games then? Did you guys's seriously think we would sweep them again? Have some faith, there's a lot more basketball to be played..Our guys that didn't perform up to their usual stats will rebound, and their shooting will not be that good again... I expect to see some adjustments made on defense, and stan will make some changes to the lineup if he needs to..I STILL BELIEVE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tough loss. Especially with Dwight having a monster performance.

Dwight and Meer were the only ones who showed up. I taught Jrich was going to play some good playoff basketball.

On to game 2!

You have an opinion that strays from the mainstream?!?! You're an uneducated, irrational fan here on this board now.

Just because people think some of the things you say are downright retarded doesn't mean the board doesn't take criticism well and doesn't allow others to post negative content (as long as they're well formed and not a bunch of whiny, immature one line banters).

Grow up and get off your high horse. If you want a board where everyone just cries all day because their team isn't winning every year join RealGM

• Upvote 3

I didn't realize it was a one game series..I mean why bother playing the other 6 games then? Did you guys's seriously think we would sweep them again? Have some faith, there's a lot more basketball to be played..Our guys that didn't perform up to their usual stats will rebound, and their shooting will not be that good again... I expect to see some adjustments made on defense, and stan will make some changes to the lineup if he needs to..I STILL BELIEVE!

Actually there were a handful of people I saw that DID think we would sweep them.