Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Gamethread magic vs 76ers

Gotta love Ryan Anderson. When he's in there (especially as of late) he's an amazing offensive rebounder (way better than Shard ever was) and is about as accurate from 3.

I think maybe Shard was a little better defensively, but I'll take Anderson's play right now any day. Hopefully can keep it up in the playoffs.

I was at this game sitting behind the Magic bench and I actually saw SVG smiling and giving civil feedback to the players throughout the game. I haven't seen him smile that much in about 2 years. Stan must have been feeling the love in the city of Brotherly Love.

The Magic had no reason not to win this game with Igudola (can never spell his name) sitting this one out. Kind of disappointing even to a Magic fan because he usually brings his A-game to the Magic and makes the game a lot closer and more intense. I haven't been to a Magic-76'er game in a couple of years that didn't come down to the final buzzer.

There is one thing that I have noticed at the games in Philadelphia is that before the game starts, Doug Collins comes to the opposing team members especially the coaching staff, shakes their hand, and wishes them a good game. Where do you ever see that! Doug Collins is a class act.

JJ was there but did not play much to the disappointment of the Magic faithful in our section. On a closing note, the beards are not looking all that bad. Dwight's is coming in nicely and I'm glad to see that they're not letting them look scraggly. May be the Magic have hired a beard stylist?

Did you really say that JJ didn't play much?