DuhonsEmptyLiquorBottle

Making The Video - Fouls, Flagrant Fouls, Calls and Non Calls

This is all I've got for now. I'll continue my search and post them if you guys would like. I'm completely on board with the idea

EDIT: After looking at some of the "Flagrant" videos, I've realized that some are very very questionable

Hey guys just wanted to give an update. I'm able to download the files off YouTube, but wasn't able to import them into iMovie. Maybe someone has some better video editing software or I can probably convert the FLV files to some other format.

Any ideas?

try ArcSoft Media Converter. I use that to convert movies and youtube videos into iPod format

I don't know anything about editing video-I do music, but I know you can download from youtube using youtube downloader

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

Good luck guys, I think something can come out of this... maybe even get it on national sports news when it's done. I think the fans of every team agree that the rules are not interpreted the same for all players so we should be able to get some help.

Stern needs to get mugged in front of a huge crowd that all tell the police they didn't see it!

hey guys, i'm going to be making a website that exploits the unfair treatment dwight has received over the years. I'd love to show this video on the site once it's complete. My ultimate goal is to get the attention of the national sports media to at least get mentioned in order to drive interest in his unfair treatment.