Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Portland Trail Blazers @ Orlando Magic

Refs always check shots that are inconclusive. If your foot is extremely close to the line the ref may make the call on the floor but once a timeout hits they'll go check to make sure the foot was really behind the line. Same thing goes with buzzer beaters.

Refs were okay for the most part. Thought they gave the Magic an edge in the 1st half.

Yeah, I mean they got the right calls it just seemed like we were robbed 3 points because how often do you see that happen, let alone twice. I wasn't really upset besides that... it is our own fault we shot only 9 freebies.

Dwight is going to com out beasting even harder after this suspension though. He always does after missing a game. That Blazers game almost seemed like a pick up game aith out D12 dominating.

When a team wins it is usually because of TEAM WORK. So, even when Dwight plays I do not like people to make comments as the team won because of Dwight!No!The team wins because of the team work and yes,I agree most of the time very well efforts of Dwight.

And,when the team looses especially when Dwight is not in the game last night,people start to say that without Dwight the team is not good.No,yesterday night in spite of all those turnovers and very bad decision of Hedo in final seconds Orlando could have beaten Blazers. But just they couldn't.

In general, I do not understand something in Orlando team. Why doesn't anyone go to the basket often? Why? Is it only a right which is given to Dwight? I really do not know why Hedo, Bass, Earl Clark, J-Rich, Anderson do not go to basket? They must force inside more. This is a problem to be solved when we consider that all championship contenders including LAL,BC,Miami,Chicago go to free throw line at least 20% more than us.

About yesterday night,I think SVG has made a great mistake by forgetting J-Rich at the bench(I am sure he forgot him there)because yesterday night J-Rich was the dynamo of the team and I believe he could have changed the result. And for sure Hedo should have used that 3 pointer but as he is such a player who prefers play making instead of scoring, he passed it to Clark. Still, I believe he might have thought that it was Q-Rich because normally he must know better than us that Earl Clark is not a 3pts shooter. Anyhow, this is basketball and these kinds of things happen. I am happy about the energy and never give up attitude of this team. I believe with some more concentration and with seeing better Arenas, Jameer, Hedo and taking more responsibility in a correct way in crucial minutes,our team can play very well in play offs. This team really has the potential for finals. I 100% believe this from my heart.

Because they're not good at doing it. Not anyone can just go to the basket at will 100% against anybody in front of them. There are a lot of factors to consider. How good is the defense? How good is the ballhandler?

Yeah, I wish they would go to the basket more, but then look at the personnel and see why they don't. Hedo and Gil are slow, Meer can't finish and is too short to make difficult kickout passes, and J-Rich loses the ball every time he drives. Hopefully Otis tries his best to find a slasher this offseason.

Another thing, our defense was pretty damn good, I thought. We left them open for threes a lot, but you'll live since they aren't a great 3 point shooting team.

Good energy, overall happy with the effort and hustle.