Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Fans Game Thread: Magic @ HEAT 03/03/2011

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

What are you ranting about? We already faced them twice in ORL.

I think his point was that Miami plays in the American Airlines Arena. Quicken Loans Arena is Cleveland.

I think his point was that Miami plays in the American Airlines Arena. Quicken Loans Arena is Cleveland.

Its part of the joke though. Most of the pictures were from Lebron in his Cleveland days. The thread is trying to parallel Cleveland and Miami in terms of their reliance on LBJ.

Its part of the joke though. Most of the pictures were from Lebron in his Cleveland days. The thread is trying to parallel Cleveland and Miami in terms of their reliance on LBJ.

Thank you Captain Obvious, but you responded to him as if he didn't realize that we already played twice at home, not as if he didn't get the joke.

Thank you Captain Obvious, but you responded to him as if he didn't realize that we already played twice at home, not as if he didn't get the joke.

It appeared to me as if heshe was just going along with the joke in an innocent manner and then you come in with a question that to me suggested you didnt get the joke. No need to call himher captain obvious when your wording suggested you needed help with the obvious. Quit calling himher names!

The Magic have raised my "BELIEVE~!" somewhat. I think this is Dwight's new level of play, I think he's turnd a mental corner and won't regress to his old average. Dwight Howard will not let his teammates suck or be lazy for any considerable time. I had gotten to the point this season where I thought the Magic would make the 2nd round and get bounced, whether to Boston, Miami, OR Chicago.

But now after the Magic have started to take themselves more seriously from the top down, especially on defense.. after Boston traded Perkins and Erdin and replaced them with Nenad Krstic and Troy Murphy.. after Miami has continued to be an complete Epic Fail in close games and against good teams.. the pathway is open to at least make the ECF, if not get back to the Finals.

Do I think the Magic can face the Heat, run back home and beat Chicago yet? Honestly, no. Hope I'm wrong. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Do I think the Magic can beat Miami Thursday night? Well.. consider me in the camp of "Mike Bibby will not cure all their ills."

Orlando 94

Miami 89

:svgsad:

Are we really this sensitive as a group that someone has to speak out when someone else gets called "Captain Obvious"?

Really? My 5 year old niece isn't this sensitive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:svgsad:

Are we really this sensitive as a group that someone has to speak out when someone else gets called "Captain Obvious"?

Really? My 5 year old niece isn't this sensitive.

Why did you call me sensitive? Stop calling people names!

I didn't realize you graduated from the Trey Time School of Comedy.

My bad.

Hope that didn't offend anyone. :panicworker:

Who's doing what now?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I didn't call you sensitive, that response wasn't to you. Go back and look at who I was quoting. Jesus, this is getting JJ Redickulous.

Hmm, I didn't actually quote him! lol, that was too "The Outsider" Dubious, not to you.

• Upvote 1

I didn't call you sensitive, that response wasn't to you. Go back and look at who I was quoting. Jesus, this is getting JJ Redickulous.

LOL wow Sarcasm detection fail on your part. Unless you were being sarcastic with this post, and in that case, sarcasm fail on my part.