Sign in to follow this  
FlawlessVictory

Orlando Magic - Contenders or Pretenders?

You STILL have yet to answer my question. You make it painfully obvious that you're trying to avoid in doing so.

LOL

I've answered your question numerous times. Ill repeat it again: the answer is not in this thread. Done and done.

if we beat boston i bet we'll be contenders again. if we lose at home we'll be back to pretenders.

I can't wait for the playoffs. Dealing with the highs and lows of this forum in a day to day basis is nauseating. All of the chicken littles need to chill, go to other team's boards, and realize that they all are chicken littles over there after losses too. It gives you a little more perspective and you can realize that running all over screaming doom before the all star break really doesn't mean anything. Teams have sucked during the season, teams have dominated during the season. It has little effect on the outcomes in the playoffs.

Why worry now when the entire playoff atmosphere could change tomorrow?

• Downvote 1

Like many others have already said....the regular season IS a different ball game than the playoffs. Regardless of how this team performs from here on out until the playoffs, I have already stated that I believe we don't have the roster to beat Boston or Miami, now or in the playoffs. I was one of the few to put myself out there and offer a REAL realistic opinion other than just hoping and believing we get better. However, I DO hope and pray that I'm wrong, but I just don't see things progressing based on our personnel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1