Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic-Sixers Videos, Articles & Photos

FINALLY! A new Kia commerical. I can actually watch these again without wanting to jump in front of a train.

:bigparty:

• Upvote 3

Stan says:

"Rafer played for me before, he knew I was an a**hole."

Man, this guy is really hard on everybody including himself :)

FINALLY! A new Kia commerical. I can actually watch these again without wanting to jump in front of a train.

:bigparty:

I kinda like the new song!

lol at ESPN. Richardsons 4 point play which you rarely ever see, plus the fact that we actually needed 4 points to tie it...a play you will see 1 time every decade (NEEDING a 4 point play and getting it) doesnt even make top 10 plays of the day LOL they did have a college ally oop in a blowout that wasnt impressive at all at number 5. I could see the headlines now if it were LeBron..."Lebron saves the day", "incredible shot by LeBron"...Scott Van Pelt after number 2 play on the countdown..."is there any doubt what the number 1 play is? Lebron of course!" As they watch the replay of the shot from 5 different angles.

lol at ESPN. Richardsons 4 point play which you rarely ever see, plus the fact that we actually needed 4 points to tie it...a play you will see 1 time every decade (NEEDING a 4 point play and getting it) doesnt even make top 10 plays of the day LOL they did have a college ally oop in a blowout that wasnt impressive at all at number 5. I could see the headlines now if it were LeBron..."Lebron saves the day", "incredible shot by LeBron"...Scott Van Pelt after number 2 play on the countdown..."is there any doubt what the number 1 play is? Lebron of course!" As they watch the replay of the shot from 5 different angles.

LOL, seriously! We could win a championship and no one outside of Florida would know about until they get bored one day at work and decide to go on a Wikipedia research spree.