VCplusD12

The Official MMA Thread

I'm starting to really dislike Jones. I mean, what the hell was that bear crawl thing in the opening of the fight? Tossing Rampage over his head when the round was over? The guy just really rubs me the wrong way.

Some guys you just want to see get knocked out, and he's become one of them.

I'm starting to really dislike Jones. I mean, what the hell was that bear crawl thing in the opening of the fight? Tossing Rampage over his head when the round was over? The guy just really rubs me the wrong way.

I love him man.

I said Jones was the LeBron James of MMA some time ago and everybody bashed me for it.. jussayin ;)

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22411-2-down-1-to-go/page__hl__%2Bjones+%2Blebron+%2Bjames__st__12

I like Jones, I've liked him since his first UFC fight, haters gonna hate.

VC is just mad about Shogun ;)

The toss looked bad at first but after rewatching it he was in an awkward position to simply lay him down (couldve strained his neck), plus he might not of heard the bell.

If I see Jones do something truly douchelike I will call him out of it (The Champion 2011 twitter thing comes to mind), but most of it have just been media tripe.

I like Jones, ive liked him since his first UFC fight, haters gonna hate.

VC is just mad about Shogun ;)

Outside of his skill-set, I don't really like anything about him. He comes off as humorless and thin-skinned.I just listen to what he says in his interviews, and he strikes me as someone I wouldn't like at all. Is any of that fair? Probably not.

I don't actively root against him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get his ass handed to him one of these fights. However, unless he's fighting Anderson SIlva (not happening), he's not going to have any trouble until someone new enters the fold.

I'm not mad about Shogun, I've seen him hold the title and that was a dream come true. Jones is better, younger and stronger. Better than anyone in LHW and would tool Anderson if they fought

BUT

Berto makes some valid points about his phony personality

136 is a great card, the 3 main fights could go either way.

I'm pulling for Gray (love that guy) and Aldo. Unsure about Stann vs Sonnen

Jones vs Machida official for UFC 140

(somehow Machida got a title shot losing 2 out of his last 3)

Jones will molest him

What do you guys think?

Jones vs Machida official for UFC 140

(somehow Machida got a title shot losing 2 out of his last 3)

Jones will molest him

What do you guys think?

It's cause Rashad got hurt. He either crushes Shogun again or he crushes Machida. At least this way we see him crush someone new.