Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Paul Pierce Mocks LeBron James on Twitter

I found this quite interesting and it looks like Paul Pierce has jumped on the latest trend or old as some might say... It's still not as good as South Park's take on Lebron but this made me laugh..

paulpiercetweet.jpg

​Oh boy, the rivalry between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat just go personal. After last night's second devastating dismantling of the Heat by the Celtics Paul Pierce couldn't let the win speak for itself. He decided he needed to talk some trash on Twitter. Hell, he couldn't even wait to send it through the media, he got on his iPhone shortly after the game to put King James on blast.

Them's fighting words. Of course, we apparently do need to point out time and time again to Basketball stars that American Airlines Arena is not in South Beach. It's not even in the same city, technically.

LeBron hasn't responded directly, but yesterday he did post this telling quote on his Twitter:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

Where have you been? This is a week old

Obviously not where you have... I looked for it on here before posting and from what I could see no one posted it so I thought it was worth sharing.

It's a shame that every time someone comes in here posting some news around the NBA it gets knocked. For some people this is an informative forum for news around the NBA/Globe. If it's old just let it die it's course, it's only a post but at least let it get posted without having a shot at the poster.