Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

New NBA rule: No spanking allowed

while ill be damed!!!!!!!!!!

the owners need to step in and do somthing about this before fans start turning off the nba. no emotion no frendship tips come on. in a league where 90% of the players are friends and you cant have a little fun on the court. Sterns B.S needs to stop at some point its got to start being about the players not some idoitic ref.

id love to go to the states to watch a game but could i really justify saving 5-10 grand to have this experience wasted by a moron with a little whistle? i bet i am not the only overseas fan asking that question...

Now that you say that, I'd have to go overseas to watch an NBA game... so yes, it'd be awful to have it ruined by a dumb ejection.

Now that I've watched the videos... those old ejections I think are ok since the refs don't know when slapping means playing around. Sheed's ejection was for staring but he was insisting in defying the ref.

Now Grant and Evans ejections look unnecessary. It's just a preseason game an they weren't aggressive to each other.

Let's see what happens when the season starts and the techs start to really count.