Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

My cousin keeps on calling me a LeBron lover!

Okay here's the story! My cousin, who is a die hard Knicks fan, was a LeBron lover since he came into the NBA. Now this Off-Season came and he was so excited thinking that LeBron was coming to the Knicks and was pissed off so much when he signed with Miami that he called me a bigger LeBron lover since I live in the same state as him now! He said I can finally put on a LeBron uniform with pride. I'm like WTF at all of this! He knows that I'm a Magic Fan 4 Life and he keeps doing this to me. Now he hates LeBron for not signing with the Knicks and he's pushing all of his anger onto me!

Every thing I say about basketball he puts LeBron into it and says I'm a LeBron lover. I said I liked the Q-Rich signing and all he says is "Oh that's because you're a Heat fan you LeBron lover!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, next time your cousin calls you a LeBron lover, you turn the tables on him. You call HIM a LeBron lover, and see what he thinks about that. Now, in all likelihood, he might come back and call you a LeBron lover in return. if that happens, just tell him that he is a bigger LeBron lover. This might go back and forth a little bit, just make sure of one key component. You absolutely MUST be the first to invoke "infinity". If he throws out infinity first, well, then he got you, and he wins. If you get it out there first, then he can't trump you. Just make sure you don't invoke infinity too soon, or you look immature. I'm sure you don't want that to happen, LeBron lover.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Also, don't be afraid to go the "I know you are but what I am" route. I hear that's still popular on the playground these days. You can simply repeat that phrase over and over each and every time he calls you a LeBron Lover.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, maybe you could tell us all here in the forum just why you, as a Magic fan, are such a LeBron Lover? We are all embarrassed by your man crush on King James.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, next time your cousin calls you a LeBron lover, you turn the tables on him. You call HIM a LeBron lover, and see what he thinks about that. Now, in all likelihood, he might come back and call you a LeBron lover in return. if that happens, just tell him that he is a bigger LeBron lover. This might go back and forth a little bit, just make sure of one key component. You absolutely MUST be the first to invoke "infinity". If he throws out infinity first, well, then he got you, and he wins. If you get it out there first, then he can't trump you. Just make sure you don't invoke infinity too soon, or you look immature. I'm sure you don't want that to happen, LeBron lover.

Infinity times two is the ultimate trump card.

Don't adopt Echo's faulty reasoning. "I know you are but what am I" is for first-rate amateurs. Why? It conveniently leaves out the possibility of your cousin using a double-edged response. I mean, what if he calls you a homo sapien? On one hand, using "I know you are but what am I" implies you're not human, and on the other hand, you don't wanna be a homo. It's just putting yourself in a very sticky situation, no homo.

I would personally go the "I'm rubber, you're glue" route. If that doesn't work, then just threaten to take the ball and go home. There's no way that one fails.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, maybe you could tell us all here in the forum just why you, as a Magic fan, are such a LeBron Lover? We are all embarrassed by your man crush on King James.

"Now this Off-Season came and he was so excited thinking that LeBron was coming to the Knicks and was pissed off so much when he signed with Miami that he called me a bigger LeBron lover since I live in the same state as him now!"

Read that!

"Now this Off-Season came and he was so excited thinking that LeBron was coming to the Knicks and was pissed off so much when he signed with Miami that he called me a bigger LeBron lover since I live in the same state as him now!"

Read that!

Why do you love LeBron so much, dude?